Cara Delevingne and St Vincent – real name Annie Clark – are believed to have been dating since last December and things are clearly going well.
This week, the duo were spotted partying up a storm in Cannes, where Cara mixed business with pleasure by bringing the Annie along to the lavish Chanel dinner at Tetou restaurant in Antibes.
However after the event, the two made their way to Gotham nightclub in Cannes, but there was some awkwardness as Cara’s ex Michelle Rodriguez also showed up.
Crunch moment. What to do?! But it got us thinking, how do you handle running into you ex?
1. Smile, a LOT. Remember, a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
2. Quickly run inside the closest washroom to see if your hair is looking stellar! Make sure you’re looking ‘ultra hot’.
3. Try not to talk to her about her recent holiday. You already know the gossip; having seen it plastered all Facebook and Instagram.
4. If you’re still single, then just totally avoid talking about relationships; focus on other things like your awesome job where you just got a big promotion, or that fantastic exotic vacation you recently took. Make sure she knows that being single can be lots of fun too!
5. You could also pretend to be dating someone way hotter (*jealousy* works wonders)
6. If it was a bad-breakup then maybe being nasty is also not a bad idea. Reserve that smirk for this moment.
7. Most importantly, stay calm! Take a deep breath and talk with a lot of confidence!
8. And be ready with an exit plan. And yes, you should be the first one to evacuate the scene. Pretend a fake call maybe!
9. One fool proof option to avoid any type of awkwardness: Just…run away!
10. Or you could act a little mature about it. Catch up briefly and just go your own way!