She knows about your weird things, and she’s into them.
1. Being around her is always fun, even when the situation isn’t.
Being with her turns all things into great things.
2. She knows about your weirdo shit and she’s into it.
She knows you watch The L Word over and over again while wearing a bathrobe and eating rice cakes, and she thinks it’s cute for some reason.
3. She’s consistently great to you.
If she makes you the most romantic dinner on Monday night, and doesn’t suddenly become nasty to you the following night just because you forgot to pick up a bottle of wine to bring to her friends’ place.
4. You know (and like) all her friends.
You’re friends with her friends and even if you’ve never met some of them, she talks about you all the time, so they feel like they know you.
5. She challenges you to be even more amazing.
You’re already the coolest and she knows that because that’s why you’re together, but she thinks you’re capable of even more than you think you’re capable of (and you know you’re capable of a lot, so that’s saying something.)
6. She makes you feel like the most gorgeous human in the world.
Even on days when you definitely do not feel that way, she still makes you feel like Ellen Page would feel ugly standing next to you. How does she do that?! Oh, by genuinely believing you’re the most gorgeous human in the world? That’s cool.
7. She never picks up coffee without asking if you want her to grab you something too.
Same goes for “I’m at the supermarket” and “I’m at a store that sells kittens.”
8. She emails your mom any cute cat videos she finds because she knows she loves them.
Not just so she can get in good with you but because she genuinely thinks it would make her day. This gesture is actually cuter than any cat videos she could find.
9. She cares about your physical needs.
Even if you’re not sleeping together, she finds out you like neck kisses so she goes out of her way to deliver more neck kisses. Awesome.
10. She lets you take time for yourself.
You need time to work on your own projects and be with your friends or watch movies alone for hours? She gets that. She takes her time, you take yours, and then you get together and tell each other all about it (or not.)
11. She supports your dreams 100%.
Sometimes even more than you do because she knows you’re capable of doing anything you want to do. Whether it’s becoming the next T-Swift or running a 10K in the dead of winter, she’s into it, and she’ll make you snacks while you train.
12. She’s always crazy excited to see you.
And vice versa. Even if you just saw her yesterday.