- Most people think you’re gay, whether you really are or not.
- If you are gay, then the fact you are studying this subject “makes a lot of sense” to people.
- Most of your friends are gay, bisexual, drag queens or sexual deviants of some other type.
- You’ve lost patience with trying to explain to everyone that you don’t identify with a specific gender.
- You take feminism to be as real and self-evident as the law of gravity.
- You’ll only go out with feminists and wouldn’t even consider someone who didn’t proudly declare themselves a feminist.
- You can’t understand why anyone would not call themselves a feminist.
- All of your friends and acquaintances are feminists and anyone who isn’t a feminist probably isn’t worth bothering with.
- You’re bored of telling people that concepts such as sex and gender are socially-constructed, differ from culture to culture, have altered significantly throughout history and will always be contested and contestable.
- You like the phrase ‘socially-constructed’ because you think it makes you sound clever and cool.
- You’re looking forward to raising your child – whatever gender it is – the best way you can.
- The only way you can respond to stress or insult is by writing an essay about it.
- Judith Butler is your closest friend… but also your mortal enemy.
- You are one of the few people in the world who understands what performativity is.
- Michel Foucault occupies an unhealthily high number of your thoughts.
- Even though students on other courses think that all you do is sit around taking the piss out of men, you actually learn so much about politics, philosophy, literature, art and plenty else.
More in Life
10 Valentine’s Day Sex Positions For An Unforgettably Romantic Night
Whether you two are in love, like, or lust, Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to have sex that’s as dirty...February 2, 2018
8 Tips For The Most Perfect Date Ever
Have you ever been on a date that was… Not so great, to say the least? You accidentally knocked your wine...December 24, 2017
17 Ways to Make the Most Out Of Your Long-Term Relationship
Getting ready to enter a long-distance relationship? Make sure you’re remembering these 17 tips first. 1. See it as an opportunity....December 23, 2017
9 Things You Lose When You Say Sorry
Human communication is a crazy thing. The entire planet has had thousands upon thousands of years to get it all right…...December 22, 2017
9 Unavoidable Truths About Long-Distance Relationships
Long-distance relationships are a lot harder than other relationships. That’s not to say they aren’t worth it – for the right...December 13, 2017
Older Lesbians and Bi Women Suffer More Chronic Health Conditions Than Heterosexuals, Study Finds
According to a new study, Lesbian and bisexual older women are more likely than heterosexual older women to suffer chronic health...September 2, 2017
The 888 Collective Aims To Help Those With Mental Health Issues Into Work
The 888 Collective is a new UK based enterprise, which hopes to help those with mental health issues into work. Set...August 30, 2017
What Will Sex Be Like in the Future?
On one hand, sex has stayed the same since the beginning of time – after all, male and female bodies haven’t...June 13, 2017
#SafeWordSociety Is the Safe Space Podcast We Need Right Now
A safe word is magical. Many couples use it during sex, especially when practicing BDSM. If you get too overwhelmed with...June 13, 2017
How Shakespeare Can Teach You To Pick Up Girls
When it came to being a playboy, Shakespeare was worse than Shane from the L Word. Hard to believe, right? How...June 12, 2017
A dedicated website for Lesbians, Bi, Trans, and Gay women; offering posts on lesbian lifestyle, LGBTQ news, lesbian film rental, health advice, lesbian dating and more...
London’s most diverse and inclusive fashion show returns this September
Keira Knightley Defies Sexual Boundaries in New Queer Movie ‘Colette’
Ruby Rose reveals her queer icons
New Qantas ad features sweet same-sex wedding and Sydney Mardi Gras
If Your Now Out At Work You Could Be Underperforming In Your Job, New Study Says