1. She considers it an accomplishment when she proves you wrong about something because in her mind you’re right 75% of the time or so, whether or not you actually are.
2. She pushes you, sometimes beyond your comfort zone, to pursue your dreams and ambitions, because she believes in you that much.
3. When she introduces you to friends and family, her brief description of who you are makes you blush because she tends to exaggerate your talents and/or greatest personality traits.
4. It turns her on to see you express a strong opinion, whether you’re chatting with people you’ve just met or with long-time friends at a group dinner.
You’ll probably catch her out of the corner of your eye, sitting back and smiling, as she watches you gesture like crazy to establish your point.
5. If she’s the expert in a given area, she’s not pompous about it. If anything, she takes great pride in sharing her knowledge and/or instructing you in some way.
6. She thinks it’s endearing – and not a sign of weakness – when you fuck up or struggle a little bit with something.
7. She defers to you on subjects you know more about and asks thoughtful questions about these topics because she genuinely enjoys learning from you.
8. On the rare occasion she doesn’t like something you’re wearing, she manages to tell you without being offensive. In fact, she’ll package an outfit critique as a compliment, such as: “That shirt doesn’t do your hot body justice.”
9. She’s not afraid of superlatives when complimenting you. You are “the most beautiful woman,” “the most perfect fit” for her, and “the smartest person” she’s ever been with.
10. Once in a while, she also says something grandiose like “you are everything to me,” or “you are my world.”
11. She’d rather study or do mundane chores with you rather than let you do these things alone, no matter how dull or unappealing the task.
12. She wants to know your opinion about everything: wardrobe, politics, current events, career moves, the merits of a stupid celebratory rumour, etc.
13. She’s not afraid to express her opinions, even when they differ from yours, because she knows you thrive during a healthy debate.
14. And while she wants to be heard, she never expects you to change your mind – unless that happens organically, in which case she’ll feel super satisfied because she truly values your mind.
15. She forwards you articles she knows you’ll find interesting – about things she never would have read before you started dating.
16. When you’re stressed out or upset, your down mood triggers a desire in her to be a better partner and to do her best to help you through the difficult stuff, although she recognises that your problems don’t hinge on her alone.
17. If you get nasty or say something extreme in the midst of a fight, she doesn’t let it impact her view of you because she knows she’s equally capable of saying something stupid in the heat of the moment.
18. When she hurts you, she takes your pain seriously and makes a heartfelt commitment to be more mindful of your feelings moving forward.
19. She leans on you when she’s sick, exhausted, sad, or in need of extra love and attention just because.
20. She is your number one fan and she considers you hers.
21. She’s committed to dividing your free time as a couple between your friend groups and she makes an effort to integrate the two whenever it makes sense.
22. She goes out of her way to invite you to social events and work related gatherings, even if she knows she’ll be the only women with a “plus one.”
23. If she does head somewhere without you, she’ll text saying that she wishes you were there – not just to flatter you, but because she really does have more fun when you’re around. Chances are, she’ll come home earlier than she would if you were with her.
24. She’s always as interested in making you orgasm as she is in getting herself off.
25. She has sexual goals focused on your pleasure, like getting you to climax multiple times, or trying out a new position she’s researched that supposedly feels great for women.