Cara Delevingne and her new BFF Zoë Kravitz have been hanging out in Cannes without us. But do not fret as made this by make a weird movie about it.
The cafe where they filmed it looks exactly like the kind of place where you would hope to find Cara, her friends, and French cheese.
Because we CANNES! Zoe vs Zoe @zoeisabellakravitz @pgdm #idbangher #excusethepun A video posted by Cara Delevingne (@caradelevingne) on
This Instagram video is a bit of a mind f*ck in that we don’t have the slightest idea of what’s happening. But basically, here’s the plot.
- Cara urges Zoë to tell Jimmy she loves him. (Jimmy is a guy with white-blond hair and horrible taste.)
- Enter Zoë’s clone who has the confidence to give this guy her number.
- Zoë watches so she can see what would happen if she professed her love.
- But the guy is not into her at all.
- Cara and some other dude think she’s really hot though.
- Zoë’s thinks that Zoë (herself and her competition) is gross.
We get it: it’s an art film. The film doesn’t concern itself with logic so we can’t really follow it. Instead, we must abandon disbelief as we watch one Zoë accept defeat and agree that the other Zoë is horrible. The best tack is to just draw your own conclusion.
Subscribe to KitschMix's newsletter for more stories you don't want to miss.