Like Us On Facebook
25 Problems Only Butch Women Will Understand
1. When people assume because you’re look butch, you’re butch in every way – “Just because I’m wearing a flannel doesn’t mean I own a drill.”
2. When you enter an all female changing room, you’re instantly aware of your lesbian appearance; which causes you not to make eye contact with anyone – awkward.
… hmmmm, or maybe not!
3. When you go into a women’s bathroom, and hear “Excuse me, sir, you’re in the wrong room”.
4. When you want to wear a suit, but are not able to find one that fits.
5. When the shop assistant calls you sir.
6. When your boobs refuse to fit into any shirt.
7. When you try on men’s jeans, and have to deal with the fact you have hips.
8. When you have to buy a new bra.
9. When kids stare and ask you questions like “Are you a girl or a boy?”
10. When old people stare, and then tut disapprovingly. You know their trying figure out if you’re a man or a woman.
11. When you go to a new hairdresser and have to explain how you want your haircut short “like a boys”. Then coming away with haircut that’s more femme than you wanted.
12. When people expect you to always carry the heavy bags.
13. When people expect you to fix things, even tough you have no technical abilities.
14. When your girlfriend teases you for not being able to open jars.
15. When you start to cry and get told “But you’re butch. NO FEELINGS ALLOWED.”
16. When relatives buy you femme clothes, and ask you to at least try them on.
17. When people ask you to wear something a little less “manly”, just to make it easier for others
18. And when you do, people telling you look “good as a girl.”
19. When people expect you to date only femme women.
20. When straight guys assume you want to ogle women with them.
21. When you like something that’s considered “girly” and people are really confused.
22. When gay guys hit on you.
23. When straight women hit on you.
24. When straight guys hit on you.
25. When people assume you’re “the man in the relationship”
Subscribe to KitschMix's newsletter for more stories you don't want to miss.
Martina Navratilova Responds to Homophobic Comments By Ukrainian Tennis Player
Japan’s LGBT Community Launch Bid for the Recognition of Same-Sex Marriage in the Country