When life makes you feel a little bit crap, a night out at your favourite lesbian club with your gay pals is the obvious answers.
1. They give you a reason to get all dressed up.
2. They give you a reason (but let’s face it, who really needs it) to drink.
3. After all your dancing, you can enjoy some terrible junk food. With no judgment, which is the main thing.
4. You get to dance all your troubles away. Booty shakin’ and twerkin’ makes you forget about reality.
5. When drunk, or even sober, they give you the world’s best advice. Honestly, they tell you everything that you need to hear to feel better.
6. DID SOMEONE SAY TEQUILA?! If you can’t fix a problem, why not make yourself forget about the problem?!
7. If it’s woman trouble, there are multiple brains to help construct the best reply to an awkward text. You no longer have to sit in your pjs by yourself, analysing just exactly what she means by that.
8. And if you’re single, you don’t have to care about hooking up with someone, because you’re all far too busy talking about how much you love each other anyway.
9. Unlike in today’s cruel word, with your mates, you don’t have to impress anyone. They love you as you are…. d’awwww!
11. No subject is off limits. Doesn’t matter what the problem is, they got’ ‘cho back.
12. You can have a good old catch up- and maybe you’ll realise your problems are not worth crying over. When you have friends as amazing as these, your life is going pretty well!
13. They’re willing to corrupt.
14. They make you feel like a superstar.