We’re not talking binge watching The L Word season 1 through to 6 back-to-back. But the sweetest yet trickiest three words in the world to say to a women you have feelings for – “I Love You”
If you say them too soon, you are screwed; wait too late, and you might never get to say it at all!
1. It almost slipped out while hanging up the phone, but you stopped yourself just in time.
2. You feel safe around each other.
3. She is the first person you call when you wake up, and last person you talk to when you’re ready to hit the sack.
4. Your feelings for her grow deeper day by day.
5. You can’t help but think of her when even the sappiest songs play on radio!
6. You’ve imagined the scenario where you declare your love a million times already.
7. When you’re confident enough that she will fit in with your family and friends’ circle.
8. You actually miss each other even if you’ve spent the entire day together.
9. You love making each other laugh and do silly things to bring a smile to each other’s face.
10. When you neither hesitate to use, nor feel uncomfortable, at the mention of the word “love” in a conversation about her and you.
11. For some reason, you think she looks cuter now than when you first met.
12. You’ve found yourselves addressing each other by cheesy endearments like ‘baby’, ‘honey’ or ‘sugar’.
13. When you’ve finally realised that no one in the world can complement you better than her.
14. When the two of you can totally imagine your future together.
15. Because you know you love her and don’t need an excuse to tell her that!