Cara Delevingne has offered a rare insight into her romantic nature, and what makes her relationship with St Vincent work, and what she thinks makes the perfect girlfriend.
The model-turned-actress revealed that she has penned love letters and travelled long distances for past partners.
1. Loyalty. Cara Delevingne goes all in when it comes to her relationships, describing herself as “ride or die” and saying “if I care about someone, I’ll jump in front of a car for them”. Now that’s commitment.
2. Trust is key: Cara says trust is the most valuable thing in a partner, and that “loyalty is one of the most important things to me in the world”.
3. Opposites attract: Cara says her and St Vincent work so well together because of they’ve got such different personalities; “I can’t date someone who’s like me because we’d probably end up killing each other”.
4. Plan, plan plan. We already knew Cara was a free spirit, but it seems she needs a partner who is a bit more organised and can “plan things”. With both of their schedules, we’re not surprised!
5. Romance is a winner: Cara is a fan of sweet gestures, and used to send love letters to people she fancied. She also “serenaded a couple of people before, which is really embarrassing”. Well, at least she can sing!
7. Going the distance: Cara says she’s travelled “very far” to see someone for just a day, which is super sweet.
Delevingne has been pretty open about her relationship with musician St Vincent lately, and it looks like the couple are still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship.
One thought on “Cara Delevingne Reveals What Makes The Perfect Girlfriend (And We’d Have To Agree)”
Pingback: 21+ Out Celebrity Couples Who Were Absolutely Perfect For One Another In 2015 | KitschMix