Why are lesbians always associated with cats? And why does the stereotype that lesbians love cats, for the most part, ring true?
After some thought, Taylor Barrett various links between Lady Love and Feline Love, so enjoy.
You always knew that your cat was up to something. The sneaking around, talking in code to other cats, AKA “meowing,” going through your trash at 3 AM! It means something and we are finally on to them. They are plotting world domination!
My girlfriend doesn’t get on with my cat, at all – crazy right?
She says she has never really been a cat person, so I try not to take it personally. I’ve had my cat for 5 years (since the day she was born) – she means the world to me, but now she’s taken a dislike to my girlfriend. Which leaves me stuck in a really awkward position.
But what is so crazy, they are actually more a like than both would like to admit.
1. Both find it acceptable to eat my food.
2. Neither can decide whether or not they want to go out for the evening.
3. It is acceptable for them to sleep all day, but neither will let me sleep if they’re awake.
4. Both demand attention whenever I want privacy.
5. I can never tell what either of them are thinking, but I assume I have displeased them in some way.
6. They both try to fit into things they clearly can’t fit into.
7. They’re both happy to disturb me when I working from home.
8. They’re able to nap wherever they find comfort.
9. They’re both too proud to ask for help.
10. Yelling at the neighbourhood hooligans to keep it down during quiet time.
11. Get spooked by someone sneaking up on them when they thought the house was empty.
12. Fall asleep on me, when I need to go to the bathroom.
13. They’re both completely spoilt by me.
14. They look adorable in glasses.
The vintage moustaches is one of the biggest trends out there right now. However, combining them with cute cats, well then you get pure genius
The Moustache Facts: The word “moustache” is French, and is derived from the Italian moustacio (14th century), dialectal mostaccio (16th century), from Medieval Latinmoustaccium (8th century), Medieval Greek μοστάκιον (moustakion), attested in the 9th century, which ultimately originates as a diminutive of Hellenistic Greek μύσταξ (mustax, mustak-), meaning “upper lip” or “facial hair”,probably derived from Hellenistic Greek μύλλον (mullon), “lip”
With that in mind, here’s our very own collection of beautiful and adorable cats with moustaches.
Granted, cats often like to squeeze into tight spaces, so some of them might actually have meant to fit into those ridiculous positions. However others have that look on their face where you can tell that they have no idea what’s going on. Let’s have a moment of silence for the cats that have failed in their battles vs human furniture. And then laugh at them.
We may never be 100% sure just why cats love to cram themselves into small spaces, but it probably has something to do with predation and safety. Cats are stalkers that rely on stealth and cover to hunt their prey. Most house cats have nothing to hunt, but their instinct to stay hidden remains. Cats never fail to amaze us with their determination to fit into tight spaces, but the cats in these photos are the best of their best. Although it might look like some of them might not fit – where there’s a will, there’s a way.
Cats never fail to amaze us with their determination to fit into tight spaces, but the cats in these photos are the best of their best. Although it might look like some of them might not fit – where there’s a will, there’s a way.
From Bored Panda who prove that cats are liquids