Do you have what it takes to become a monumental success? Or will you live out a life of mediocrity? The choice is up to you.
This is the time for you to hustle, scrap and fight for the life that you want for yourself. You manifest your own destiny during these crucial years.
So try to steer clear of these mistakes.
1. Making friends instead of earning trust
2. Working for money, not for building your dreams
3. Sticking with jobs that didn’t teach you anything
4. Thinking it the right time to fall in love – when it happens it happens
5. Following the crowd instead of forging against it
6. Holding on to friends that waste your time and add no value to your life
7. Being oblivious to someone else feelings
8. Trying to act like grown-up rather than learning how to become one
9. Forgetting that family matters
10. Not caring because you only live once — that’s for fools
11. Making all your wants, needs
12. Blaming anyone else but yourself for anything in life
13. Getting too comfortable
14. Failing to energise those around you
15. Thinking you need to stop learning and growing
16. Thinking that people will ever pay you back
17. Investing in relationships with the wrong values
18. Forgetting to save and spending every dollar you have
19. Dating unstable people
20. Forgetting that karma is a huge b*tch