Like Us On Facebook
1. You are no longer introduced as an individual. It’s always your name accompanied by your partners, and if she’s not there it still happens.
2. People confuse you for you partner all the time.
3. You no longer say ‘I’. It is now only ‘We’.
4. Most of your conversations involve the phrase “remember that time when we…”
5. You can be brutally honest with each other.
6. But you also know exactly how to compliment them.
7. And that’s because you’ve shared nearly every single thought and insecurity you’ve had over with them.
8. When someone asks you keep a secret, you assume telling your girlfriend doesn’t count.
9. You are totally comfortable sitting in silence together doing absolutely nothing.
10. Your girlfriend can make you belly-laugh like no one else.
11. It’s an unspoken rule that you hate all the same people.
12. You can always tell when they’re lying.
13. In fact you can NEARLY read their mind.
14. Over the years you’ve learnt all their favourite foods and when they’ll need them.
15. They have been there for you no matter what.
16. And they always seem to know what to say.
17. There are no boundaries in terms of personal space.
18. Or a conception of personal belongings.
19. You know you’ll be together for years to come.
Subscribe to KitschMix's newsletter for more stories you don't want to miss.
Rachel Maddow: Republicans Are ‘Rabidly Anti-Gay, Like It’s 1985’
15 Things You Should NEVER Say to Your Angry Girlfriend