What is a Lesbian’s ‘Rite of Passage’. Well basically its the rituals that marks your transition from a baby dyke, to a former baby dyke. Simple
1. Coming to terms with your sexuality
2. Lying to your parents about your “friend” staying over – eeeek
3. Hooking up with your ex, and then telling yourself its not “complicated”.
4. Changing your Facebook relationship status to “its complicated”.
5. Pining over your ex for way too long.
6. Obsessing over your online dating profile before you publish.
7. Checking up on someone you’re still hung up on.
8. Staying with someone for all the wrong reasons.
9. Crushing on your best friend.
10. Falling for a straight girl.
11. Felling complete despair after your first big break-up.
12. Spending an excessive amount of time processing your feelings.
13. Hooking up with a co-worker.
14. Hooking up with a friend’s ex.
15. Hooking up with an ex’s ex.
16. Completely losing your sanity over a crush.
17. Not making the first moving, and then watching as your best friend makes it instead.
18. Too much eye contact, and zero conversation.
19. Divulging too much information on a first date.
20. Accidentally texting the wrong girl.
21. Accidentally texting the right girl the wrong message – cringe.
22. Changing your wardrobe in order to become more “GAY”.
23. Changing yourself for the person you’re dating.
24. Taking too many selfies when you’re single.
25. Then taking too many ‘welfies’ when you get into a relationship.
26. Getting a Bieber hair cut.
27. Telling your best friend you fancy her.